HP Officejet Pro L7580 Review

I have a small insurance and home mortgage business in Houston Texas. We have five HP 6310 printers and they have done a good job for us over the last year. However the 6310's are expensive to operate because of the ink cartridges. I have recently started replacing these printers with the HP Office Jet Pro L7580.

I have learned that for medium or high volume printing the ink cartridge cost is the key to low cost printing. I have spent far more for ink in the last year than the cost of the printers. With the HP6310 the two cartridges hold 18 ml of ink and cost about $35 for both. With the HP L7580 there are four cartridges. There is an XL option where the black holds 58.5 ml and the color cartridges hold 17 ml each for a total of 109 ml for about $110. That is about 6 times the ink for three times the price. That saves me about 50% on my ink expense. It also greatly reduces the inconvenience of ink running out at a bad time.

In my area the HP L7580 is now selling for around $270 compared to around $180 for the HP 6310. If you do very much printing the ink savings makes the L7580 a much better deal.

The HP L7580 has very fast speeds for printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. This is an excellent "all-in-one" printer! The print text and photo print quality is very good.

If you get this machine I suggest switching to the XL cartridges when the original ones get used up. To conserve ink you can select "draft" quality which is good enough for most purposes. Trust me, don't use refill or non HP cartridges! They may viod the warranty and some cause poor print quality.

For complaints, the first L7580 printer I got was D.O.A. and HP tech support wasn't much help. And the machine took me about one hour to set up and to load the software. Now I am past those problems and can forgive HP for these problems because the printers excel. The paper feed however is an iritation because midfeads are frequent.

Texas residents can contact me at my Houston mortgage website for any questions.

Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario