Dungeoneering Guide - Setosorcerer - Silentc0re Guide Competition 2010

Hope you all enjoy this Dungeoneering guide. I will add more to description later. Feel free to comment or leave a question to this video. I will make a FAQ later. For some reason, the audio got muffed when I upload it to youtube. On the original audio, it sounded clear. At some parts, it sounds like i have a paper bag over my head while im talking. For thoses saying I should make it into 2 parts, I ask why? I hate making videos into 2 parts since majority of the time no one wants to watch a 20min video on just a guide. If you truely want to be overwelmed with detail and on EVERY single thing about dungeoneering, simply read the WHOLE knowledge base on the runescape website, and fan sites like zybez. It is also a possiblity I'm already use to "rushing" in dungeoneering XD. About the bosses: Yes I'm aware that I left alot of them out, but I did it on purpose (except I forgot Lexicus Runewright). The reason is because most of them are easy and I can explain them in just a few sentences. Most of these monsters are just big pushovers. Also on the shadow forger, the area is suppose to be abandoned, not furnished. I must have mislooked that when i was typing. For thoses that still want some information on the other bosses. I will just post right here on the side: Astea Frostweb - Switches between all 3 combat triangle protection. She is a wannabe pker tbh. Icy bones - Just use melee protection. Spikes on the floors will prevent you from passing them Plane-freezer Lakhrahnaz ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxDal-es-qs&hl=en

Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario