Silentc0re Guide Competition 2010 - Nojono1 - Ultimate Money Making Guide for P2P

My second and last guide for Silentc0re competition this guide is not so good first of all sorry for my english i am sure i made a lot mistakes there but i am not English. Second thing its only one method but this method is very good i tried to say there every information that is needed. If u still have a question post it as a comment. If u dont have anything good to write so please dont write anything and just click on ´I Dont Like´ and if u like it u can post a comment and click on ´Like´. Be sure to also check my Wc Guide i made for this competition. I will start to make a Guides now because i start to like it and also RSMV but only shot ones. This guide will get you around 500k/hour but there are quite hard requirements. Sometimes it can be too fast for u so just stop the video =). Thats all enjoy,comment and subscribe if u want it would help me and inspire me to make other videos



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyAWJWfbj0&hl=en

Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario