NHL Season Outlook

Everybody's getting excited about the new hockey season. We're all anxious to see how our team are gonna do. However, the excitement isn't just contained in the NHL. It's also in youth hockey, the CCHA, and amateur hockey.

Everybody is getting ready for the new season. I know I am. But really, are things going to be much different then last season?

The answer is yes.

I'm going to talk about all of the things that have happened that are going to make this season much different then the last.

The first thing that I want to talk about is going to be the biggest fall from power a team has experienced this off-season. The Detroit Red Wings have lost a lot of crucial members. Although they will still be able to play well and will probably make the playoffs, they probably won't win a Stanley Cup.

Another team that we're going to watch is the Phoenix Coyotes. The problem is that we won't be watching them on the ice (they're gonna lose a lot of games). We're going to be watching them while they try to settle a bankruptcy issue. Hopefully they'll be able to get that sorted out before the end of the season. However, with Gretzky stepping down, it's going to be a little bit harder.

Finally, we have to know whose going to surprise us this year. To me, the team that looks the best is the Anaheim Ducks. They looked really good last year defeating San Jose in the first round of the playoffs. Even though they were an 8 seed, they still managed to pull out a win in the first round and a stunning 7 game performance in the second.

The thing is that they won most of their games after the trade deadline. This tells me that they're going to be even better this year, since they'll have good players for the entire year and not just 1 month. I would look for them to win a lot of games and go far in the playoffs.

Anyway, that's my very brief outlook for this season. There will be plenty more to come, and please leave a comment and tell me what you think. I know I didn't mention all of the teams, but if you have something to say, please let me know.

Game (FR) Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario