Filipino Foods (California Gurls Parody)

Filipino Foods (California Gurls Parody) by Don Angelo ft Cristian Garcia. Ok, so my friend and I made this parody of California Gurls a while ago and the audio was posted on tumblr. I was told that so many people requested that I make a video for it. So when I took a trip to the Philippines I videoed everything that I ate, and everyone that I ate with. I just got back from the Philz and I finally finished this video!!! This song is for all of the Filipinos and for anyone that likes eating Filipino food. MABUHAY! Shoutouts to all of my pinsans in the Philippines!! Babalik ako next year! :D Miss ko kayo! Here is the link to the mp3 download: www.zshare.net To all those that want the T-shirts, I bought them from the markets in Greenhills in the Philippines. LYRICS: I know a place where the foods is always better Warm, wet and wild. Ajinomoto in the water. Sippin' coconut juice or drinking Coke from a plastic bag (uh huh) When mama cooks, everybody tries to grab it (uh huh) You could travel the world. But nothing comes close to chicken adobo. If you party with us You'll be eating alot (whoa ah oh ah oh ah oh) CHORUS Filipino foods its unforgetable Fresh lumpia and lechon baboy Sinigang so hot Careful dont touch the bowl (ow oh ow oh ow oh..) Filipino foods it's undeniable Fried fresh fish, camatis on top Now who wants some more? Put your hands up! (ako ako ako..) Eating pancit on the beach Swimming gives me an appetite (mm gutom na ako, sige na!) We ride the jeepney (sakay ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4_LV77HlY&hl=en

Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario