Sebastian Michaelis || Undisclosed desires

Please VOTE for SEBASTIAN in Dana-chii's hot bishies contest: www.youtube.com His demonic hotness deserves far more votes, right? *nods nods* Not how I wanted it to be, but I gave up adding any more effects when I saw SV was destroying all my work. It's a shame because I am in love with this song and thought it would fit Sebastian like a glove, but oh well... At least this is better than my previous 'Under my skin' video. I hope you like this, Happy-chan, not the masterpiece you no doubt expected, but... I tried. TT_TT Me is sad. The latest chapter of Kuroshitsuji totally broke my heart, so the next video will be a sorrowful SebasCiel one. Also, if anyone wants to share their opinion regarding that chapter, I am all ears. I've talked to more people and I really want to know what you think will happen next and how Sebastian's disappearance (let's avoid the word 'murder', nothing is certain yet) will affect Kuroshitsuji. Chapter 41 really surprised me, I hadn't anticipated that. All info you need is at the end of the video. Yes, yes, I chopped the song and destroyed it, but please.. bear with me. Like I said, SV was ab****. End of discussion. DISCLAIMER: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e_He_eCdE0&hl=en

Game (FR) Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario