London MCM Anime Expo 2009 (23rd May & 24th October) Photo Compilation ~ Excel Centre

I've put together all the photos my sister took during the Animé expo's at the London Excel Cenre during Saturday 23rd of May, and Saturday 24th of October 2009. (May I did not cosplay, so you will see me in one or two photos in the red) (October I cosplayed as Abel Nightroad) The photos are not in date order, they are mish mashed (hence the random sunny and cloudy randomness), however I have put them in order of groups: Excel Centre - Crowds - Singular & Duo Cosplays - Group Cosplays - some random. All photo's are © to my sister (Photographer). So if you see yourself and want the photo please contact me via youtube PM, but I will ask for some proof to show that you are the one in the photo. Background Music: Caramell - Caramelldansen English Version. Nana Kitade - Kesenai Tsumi. Disclaimer: The songs was used for a background music, and was no intent of copyright. In the video you will see people cosplaying as: DoA (Dead or Alive), Guilty Gear, Final Fantasy & Kingdom Heart characters, Earth Worm Jim, Link, No Face, Tifi, Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Hatsune Miku, Japanese Cube, Lightning, Irit, Full Metal Alchemist, Dark sora, Black Butler, Power Rangers, Shock Troopers, Sailer Moon, Death Note, Alien and Predator, Disney characters, Silk Spectre, Batman, Batgirl, Silent Hill Nurse, Negima, Rikku, Yuna, Vampire Knight ect.... I'm sure you'll recognise the characters when you see them. Hope you enjoy watching the video & I hope to see you at the 2010 expo!!! Tags: Studio ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V67RsbGA_2U&hl=en

Digital SLR Camera Hot Game !!!

Deixe o seu comentario